Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mr Bone Interview and MORE.


May i introduce: Mr Bone!!




(need to work on his name.)


Interveiw:


Laura: Hi Boney!


Mr Bone: *rolls eyes* WHY did you use that picture of me?! Of ALL of my pictures i've had taken, you HAD to pick that one!


Laura: *Moves back, unsure of this bone snapping.* Ok, OK. Don't Snap at me! You know what? Your OUT for snapping at the interviewer!! OUT!! before i get Wilf on you again!


Mr Bone: *looks scared, looking round for the dog.* Ok, sorry, don't put him on me again! PLEASE. He bites my couisns into splinters!!


Laura: *smiles kindly.* Ok, no dog, just, please, leave.


*Mr Bone nods happily and hops out of the room.*


*~*


Laura: Ok! Now that mess is sorted out, i've got some things to tell you all.


I've sent my Manuscript off to an agent and *fingers crossed.*


Plus, who can make out a story from this picture like a i did afew hours ago? :

BTW: Keep well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment