Saturday 27 October 2012

Hiding


“You’ll hide in here.” She said.

The Fawn eyed it sceptically, thinking. His spots glowed now and it could be seen as much as the moon could on a clear night.

“Oh no…” Asha quickly looked round and found, by chance, a spare piece of fabric that was trying to fly away, trying to catch flight on the wind.

Asha quickly tore it away from the boat and laid it across the Fawns back. She was feeling much more relived now that, his shiny spots wouldn’t be a giveaway to anyone who was searching for them.

“I’ll just be inside the boat; and I’ll come to see you soon. I promise.” Asha said, touching his velvety ears.

Sparkle then stepped inside the row boat, one that hadn’t been hosted yet, and folded his front legs under him, laying down, to wait for his human partner to return.

“I’ll come out to you and bring you cress from my meals or some other plant I can find.” The Fawn eyed her in loneliness.
 
“I’ll miss you..” He said unhappily

No comments:

Post a Comment